Weight and Height: 17 pounds 15 ounces. 28 inches.
Health: Excellent health!
Sleep: Usually three naps per day, sometimes 4 if the first few are short. His nighttime sleep this month has not been great due to teething. He has been waking up several times in the night, sometimes crying or screaming because of his little teeth. Last night he went back to only waking up once to nurse though. We are hoping he goes back to the once a night routine!
Diet: Mama's Milk and he tried banana for the first time yesterday and loved it! We are going to try giving him sweet potatoes and carrots later this week.
Nicknames: Juderbug, Baby Bug, Bug, Babes, Mr. Jude, Buggaboo, Love Bug, Punkin, Juderlove, Baby Goobs, Baby Goose, Little Love, Munchkin, Dumpling, Baby Boy, Little One
- scooting backwards
- laughing at Daddy
- strumming guitar
- backpack hikes
- sleeping bag snuggles
- giving open mouth kisses
- playing piano
- grabbing his toes
- turning the pages of books
- trying to feed himself with a spoon
- chewing on his banana toothbrush
- snuggling Mr. Penguin
- attacking Mommy's face
- wrapping his legs around our arms like a little monkey
- throwing things
- splashing in the bath tub
- when anybody tells him he is cute
- cutting teeth
- car rides without toys
- He cut his first two tooth.
- He has started sitting.
- First restaurant high chair.
- He has started scooting backwards.
- He is getting close to lifting onto hands and knees.
- First food: banana.
- First backpack hike.
- First two national parks: Capitol Reef and Bryce Canyon.
- The way he wiggled on the blanket while we were camping at Spruces when Daddy said "Show Mommy how you get your wiggles out."
- The way he started pushing up onto his knees during naked time.
- The way he stared wide-eyed at Lisa and then turned into my chest and smiled over and over at Tiffany's wedding.
- The way he watched intently from his high chair when we put up and took down the tent.
- How happy he is to wiggle in the sleeping bags.
- The time I put him down on the bed for a minute while I combed my hair and he rolled over and put himself down for a nap.
- When he and Bindi held hands and started interacting with each other for the first time at Pinebrook Park.
- The time Daddy got home from work and we greeted him at the door and Jude squealed and laughed with excitement when he saw Daddy!
- When we were saying goodbye to Bindi after going to the farm stand and he kept reaching for her and smiling and giggling.
- The way his face gets really wide and his eyes get a little squinty when he shows off his huge, gummy grin.
- The way he holds my face to give me open mouth kisses.
- The way he kept smiling and giggling when he sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time at Silver Star.
- The way he sneezes so hard that he puts his head on the floor when he is lying on his tummy.
- The way he pulls his legs into a little froggy child's pose when he tries to scoot.
- The time we were lying on the bed and I stretched my arms toward him and said "Come here, baby," and he reached towards me.
- How he grabs my face and gives me an open mouth kiss when I say "Give me a kiss!" or make a kissing sound.
- The time he was lying on the blanket in his room and then rolled over three times in a row and moved two feet away from me in two seconds. Then he just looked back at my like it was no big deal.
- The time in the park when he was practicing his sitting and slowly fell backwards and just rolled onto his tummy in one smooth motion.
- The eager face he made when we gave him his first bite of banana and the way he grabbed the spoon to feed himself.
- The funny faces he was making at admiring strangers in Bryce.
- The way he laughed and made funny faces when Daddy was swinging him at Calf Creek Falls.
- The way he snuggled into the sleeping bag and pulled it up around him when we got out of the sleeping bags in the morning in Escalante.
- The grin he gives us when he wants to show off his tiny teeth!
- The face he makes when he is proud.
- The time at Calf Creek Falls that he started chewing on his bib aggressively and making funny faces to make us laugh.